- The 2nd Law - Muse: This is Muse's newest album and it's my favorite. I'm just plain obsessed with it. I discovered it after hearing "Survival" when I went to the London 2012 Olympics (yes, that is a thing that happened!), and I've been hooked since. Some of my other favorite songs off of it are "Explorers" and "Panic Station."
- Tessellate - Alt-J: So this may be a bit of a hipster anthem, but I still really like this song. I heard it on an 8tracks playlist over the summer and have listened to it a bunch ever since. If you like it, definitely check out some of their other stuff. It's pretty lowkey and relaxing.
- Pure Heroine - Lorde: If you don't like this album, I don't know what you're doing. I was just talking with Scooter & Mango of Song Time the other evening, and we can all agree that Lorde is doing amazing things. And the best part is, she's about our age! She just turned eighteen on November 7th! And this is just her debut album. I really can not wait for more from her.
- Pretty Little Head - Eliza Rickman: I heard this song in the weather section of Welcome to Night Vale (if you don't know what I'm talking about, Google is your friend). I haven't listened to her other music, but if it's anything like this, I will be so happy. The a cappella section gives me chills.
- Seeds - Hey Rosetta!: I'm going to make another post about Hey Rosetta! later because they are a really great band. I love this album, and the title track off of it is fantastic. I saw them live about two years ago and it was so much fun. I recommend the title track, "Parson Brown," and "Welcome."
So that's a little sampling of what I'm listening to this month! Hope you guys enjoy! And just a heads up, I won't be on at 5:30 this Sunday due to tech week for I Love You Because, but my show at 11 will come on as normal. Later!